return to allah forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

return to allah forum

Forum comprehensive nature distinct religious

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Parading the Army

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mahmoud younis
Admin

Parading the Army Empty
PostSubject: Parading the Army   Parading the Army I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:25 am

As soon as he reached a location called Ash-Shaikhan, he paraded his army. He dismissed those whom he considered to be disabled or too young to stand the fight. Among them were ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab. Usama bin Zaid; Usaid bin Zaheer, Zaid bin Thabit, Zaid bin Arqam. ‘Araba bin Aws, ‘Amr bin Hazm, Abu Sa‘eed Al-Khudri, Zaid bin Haritha Al-Ansari, Sa‘d bin Habba and Al-Barâ’ bin ‘Azib, Sahih Al-Bukhari pointed out that he had shared in the fight that day.

The Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] allowed both Rafi‘ bin Khadaij and Samura bin Jundub to join the army — though they were too young. The former proved to be skillful at shooting arrows; the latter wrestled the former and beat him. The admission of Rafi‘ made Samura say: "I am stronger than him, I can overcome him." When the Prophet [pbuh] heard this saying he ordered them to wrestle. They did. Samura won so he was also admitted.
Back to top Go down
http://us2allah.niceboard.net

Parading the Army
Page 1 of 1